Hey Guys! My Name is Ashley Adair and I'm a Christian singer/songwriter. I've started this blog to kind of give you an idea of how my life goes. You can watch and read about the journey I take as a capture my dreams and keep them in a jar! God has blessed me in soo many ways and I believe he will continue to bless me, but only with his time. Also, be sure to keep up with me on www.facebook.com/ashleyadairmusic and you can also follow me on twitter for the spure of the moment things I capture and tweet about! I pray that everyone becomes blessed as they visit my website! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
-Ashley Adair

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornado in West Virginia

Well, to all of you who have watched the news, you could see that west virginia was in the area to get hit by a tornado. I live in mercer county.. on the lower part.. and we also had a warning for a tornado. Im usually not scared about that kind of stuff, because usually when it hits some of the mountains, it just blows off. Well, we have direct TV, so all the local stations were static-y...so I had to talk to my mom on the phone the entire time and check updats on weatherchannel and wvva.com. Some of the stuff they posted scared me like, "we think a tornado is headed torwards princeton, but we dont know for sure because were going by radar" Well, we have a little coon doggie outside that I decided needed to be in. I hated that he had to deal with the storm all by himself, so I let him in the house lastnight.. He was doing good all except he kept whining.. but actually he wanted back outside after a few hours went by. Jp is dead asleep (my husband).. and he has to get up at 4:00 every morning.. but i still felt the need to wake him up to make a plan about what to do if a tornado does hit.. we decided to grab all our animals and head underneath the house. I figured that we would get hail, if anything.. so i asked my neighbor if i could park my car underneath his car port..so I wont have dents in my car... I dont think hail ever came.. so we were pretty safe. heres a story about it: http://www.wvva.com/Global/story.asp?S=14529227 if you are interested in what the hail did look like in other areas though.. needless to say, Im glad i didnt get hit in the head with one of those!
    Well, tonight is going to be another great service at THE BRIDGE. We are a laid-back church located in princeton.. We let anyone in.. and you can even enjoy a cup of coffee while listening to the music and preaching! Its set up alot like a coffee house.. you got all the round tables with chairs, couches, and the walls are PURPLE!!! I looove purple. lol And HEY! you can watch us live!!! go to: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-bridge-live and well be on there thursdays at 7:00pm (sometimes a few minutes after) and Sundays at 2:00pm! Also, we hold a tv broadcast on living faith television.. I can find out what channel it would be on ..on your tv if you just write me at: bookashleyadairnow@gmail.com We would love for you to check us out!! its not your average church.. and we dont judge you just because you have tattoos, piercings, yellow hair..we are just worried about getting u saved. COME AS YOU ARE.. But ill be playing tonight.. so check me out! we have kinda formed a band over these past few months and I think we have finally put it together! It's called "5 TIL MIDNIGHT" midnight..meaning the end. but yea, check us out! and let me know if you do!! Ill be glad to hear from ya!!
God bless you guys!
Have a rockin day!!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment